Supercombos?

Supercombos?
Posted on: 28.07.2012 by Loretta Lofland
So I'm using my midi fighter classic with Virtual DJ, and I'm wondering how to map the super combos. When I push the button to learn a new command, I can't do it because it simply records the first button in the combo. How do I get around this?
Tobi Rabuse
Originally Posted by Twinrova
Hmmm...neither of those seem to work. Any other ideas?
Get Traktor Pro 2.5...
Loretta Lofland
Originally Posted by synthet1c
I believe it sends button note 09 when all 4 buttons of the beatmasher are pressed, and 08 when all four of the bottom row are pressed, but only from what I have read....

to put it in there open the xml mapper file in notepad and add them manually.
Loretta Lofland
So I'm using my midi fighter classic with Virtual DJ, and I'm wondering how to map the super combos. When I push the button to learn a new command, I can't do it because it simply records the first button in the combo. How do I get around this?
Loretta Lofland
@synthet1c I actually figured the miditrace part on my own...Thanks!
Jonathan Chiuchiolo
press three of the buttons down and hold them, then hit "key learn", now press the last button and it might work... If not use miditrace or midi ox to find out the messages that are sent. If you use miditrace you need to pick the midi in and out port, then press the buttons. press them down from left to right then release them from right to left, then copy & paste the results here and I'll show you what to enter...

***there should be or 10 lines of numbers, if there is only 8 please press the four buttons again individually, I need to see what each button sends. Once you have finished repeat the process for the last row***

@FILTHZ make an intelligent considered argument or STFU, I started a thread for you to weigh in on for that exact reason... Why should twinrova get Traktor Pro 2.5? what benifits does it offer him? what are VDJ's drawbacks?
Tobi Rabuse
Originally Posted by Twinrova
Get Traktor Pro 2.5...
Loretta Lofland
Originally Posted by synthet1c
I believe it sends button note 09 when all 4 buttons of the beatmasher are pressed, and 08 when all four of the bottom row are pressed, but only from what I have read....

Jonathan Chiuchiolo

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy