MF Pro with multi-colored led and utility?

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: MF Pro with multi-colored led and utility?Reply
MF Pro with multi-colored led and utility?
Posted on: 18.07.2012 by alfredo moreira
I tried the search function to see if this has been discussed yet or not. But I was unsuccessful, or didn't dig deep enough...

But, does anybody believe there is a chance of DJTT releasing a MF Pro with the rgb led's like the MF 3d has?
And with support in the utility of course, for choosing lighting colors, etc.

I'd love the buttons of the 3D, but with the knobs and faders of a MF Pro, instead of the gyroscopic stuff.
robin loo
Originally Posted by midifidler
Hey Kilbot,

Such a device is on the radar for next year, it wont be a Midi Fighter Pro, but it will be way more awesome!
ohoh.. again something i will just have to buy
alfredo moreira
I tried the search function to see if this has been discussed yet or not. But I was unsuccessful, or didn't dig deep enough...

But, does anybody believe there is a chance of DJTT releasing a MF Pro with the rgb led's like the MF 3d has?
And with support in the utility of course, for choosing lighting colors, etc.

I'd love the buttons of the 3D, but with the knobs and faders of a MF Pro, instead of the gyroscopic stuff.
Celsa Asim
Sounds great.
I'm searching for a controller that includes the awesome Arcade Buttons of the mf3d and functions to control Ableton & Traktor (push encoder, knobs, faders etc.) the only way is to buy different controllers...
Do you know when your Super Controller comes Out?

Can you say something about the Features ?

My wallet is not the biggest, so i would wait for it.

Would be great, if you can give us some Hints...
Glynis Mangona
Ooooh!
alfredo moreira
very exciting!
robin loo
Originally Posted by midifidler
Hey Kilbot,

Such a device is on the radar for next year, it wont be a Midi Fighter Pro, but it will be way more awesome!
ohoh.. again something i will just have to buy
Adolf Hit
Hey Kilbot,

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy