MF Pro Question

MF Pro Question
Posted on: 18.08.2012 by Joy Lechler
Hey guys,

New here, and fairly new to DJing in general but the Midi Fighter Pro has peaked my interest. I'm currently running a trial version of Ableton and after watching a few videos I've found it to be fairly intuitive to DJ with. I plan to stick with Ableton, maybe get Traktor later on.

Anyway, I'm just curious as to if I am able to map one of the 4 square buttons on the MF Pro as a "Hot Swap" button for pre-set MIDI mappings? (i.e. Half way through a song and press a button and a different MIDI mapping loads up on the 4x4 square on the MF Pro)

Thanks in advance for any replies!
Joy Lechler
Hey guys,

New here, and fairly new to DJing in general but the Midi Fighter Pro has peaked my interest. I'm currently running a trial version of Ableton and after watching a few videos I've found it to be fairly intuitive to DJ with. I plan to stick with Ableton, maybe get Traktor later on.

Anyway, I'm just curious as to if I am able to map one of the 4 square buttons on the MF Pro as a "Hot Swap" button for pre-set MIDI mappings? (i.e. Half way through a song and press a button and a different MIDI mapping loads up on the 4x4 square on the MF Pro)

Thanks in advance for any replies!

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy