MIDiiFIGHTER TRAKTOR CONNECTION PROBLEMS...

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: MIDiiFIGHTER TRAKTOR CONNECTION PROBLEMS...Reply
MIDiiFIGHTER TRAKTOR CONNECTION PROBLEMS...
Posted on: 23.09.2012 by Lashonda Corris

THIS HAS BEEN DRIVING ME NUTS!!!

ok so here's the deal midifighter classic connected to studio PC, AMD Phenom 2 Quad core, 3 Gig ram, Shit load a storage, win 7 ultimate, live suite 8.2 and, traktor 2.5.1, latest MF utility

when I plug the midi fighter in to the PC it detects the MF no problem, but when i come to find it in traktor, live, or the MF utility none of them will find the damn thing and yet other controllers i use are fine...?

come on guys need some help here...
Lashonda Corris

THIS HAS BEEN DRIVING ME NUTS!!!

ok so here's the deal midifighter classic connected to studio PC, AMD Phenom 2 Quad core, 3 Gig ram, Shit load a storage, win 7 ultimate, live suite 8.2 and, traktor 2.5.1, latest MF utility

when I plug the midi fighter in to the PC it detects the MF no problem, but when i come to find it in traktor, live, or the MF utility none of them will find the damn thing and yet other controllers i use are fine...?

come on guys need some help here...
Adolf Hit
Hey Pioneer,

I've sent you a PM
Lashonda Corris
uninstalled reloaded through device manager, windows detects the gear and yet not none of the pro mentioned software...?
Adolf Hit
Sorry - For some reason I thought we where dealing with a 3D here!

Have you tried deleting the driver it loads for the Midi Fighter under device manager?
Lashonda Corris
tried loading the remix decks firmware on to the MF classic before I knew about the micro-encoders memory problem.
but went back to MY DJing laptop and reset the firmware using the MF utility which is also win7 32bit ultimate but this has no probs in the detection of MF in live, traktor or the utility so i know it's not the MF it's self localized the studio PC, tired uninsatlling all the mentioned software, Driver fixes that I know of that are on DJTT and MF DFU fix none were sucsessful.
so with out of kinda having to do a clean install of OS a so kind of at a brick wall...
Adolf Hit
Hey Pioneer Project,

Do you have your midi fighter in remix deck mode at all?

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy