one shot sample mode : remix deck mapping for MF3D

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: one shot sample mode : remix deck mapping for MF3DReply
one shot sample mode : remix deck mapping for MF3D
Posted on: 06.08.2012 by Ada Matzkin
so, im finally getting around to making some remix sets and im having a hard time figuring out how to enable one shot mode... i want to make some remix sets that are just one shot drops, drum hits etc... but it seems that now the decks are stuck on loop. is there a way? also is there a read me file or anything for the remix deck functionality, like ive seen people mention the cursor mode or whatever when you plug it in, and ive seen it do this and just randomly pick a button, seems to work but what is the point of the cursor? so yah a read me would be great if one exists...
Maisha Lutcher
sample.jpg

click this button: see img
Ada Matzkin
so, im finally getting around to making some remix sets and im having a hard time figuring out how to enable one shot mode... i want to make some remix sets that are just one shot drops, drum hits etc... but it seems that now the decks are stuck on loop. is there a way? also is there a read me file or anything for the remix deck functionality, like ive seen people mention the cursor mode or whatever when you plug it in, and ive seen it do this and just randomly pick a button, seems to work but what is the point of the cursor? so yah a read me would be great if one exists...
Kellie Myrum
Both good advices. Eventually, you can try to map buttons that can directly select ether of two modes.

Add in > Remix deck > Slot Play Mode
Maxwell Zubke
You have to make sure your deck view options are set to advanced. That should allow you to see where you change loop / one shot
Maisha Lutcher
sample.jpg

click this button: see img

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy