problem with MF3D effects

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: problem with MF3D effectsReply
problem with MF3D effects
Posted on: 07.10.2012 by Mistie Brenneise
I have a problem where none of the Instant Grat effects work on my MF3D. I am using flashflooder's DeckGratMotion mapping. All the LEDs appear to work with button presses and motions, and the filter/key/pan motion controls also work, but none of the other effects engage. I've already made sure to:

1. have 4-banks disabled hold, and sent to the MF3D
2. import using big Import button twice
3. set in- and out-ports for both parts of the mapping to the MF3D
4. set deck focus is Software in Global Settings

I am using Traktor 2.1.2 (don't have a need to update for the remix decks yet).

Anyone had this problem or can believe of other fixes?

thanks!
Mistie Brenneise
Originally Posted by Stewe
I believe that IG map for MF3D is designed to work with 2.5 and above. It'll not work with previous versions since FX unit mappings are joined in to one page now, so traktor can't know if MF is talking to group or single FX mode.

Upgrading should fix it.
Ah, I see. I didn't see anywhere on the page that said it needed Traktor 2.5. I believe that when the mapping and MF3D were initially released, Traktor 2.5 wasn't out yet? Perhaps v1.1.0 will work for me, but I can't seem to download any of the previous versions from the mapping site. Can anyone send it to me? Thanks!
Mistie Brenneise
I have a problem where none of the Instant Grat effects work on my MF3D. I am using flashflooder's DeckGratMotion mapping. All the LEDs appear to work with button presses and motions, and the filter/key/pan motion controls also work, but none of the other effects engage. I've already made sure to:

1. have 4-banks disabled hold, and sent to the MF3D
2. import using big Import button twice
3. set in- and out-ports for both parts of the mapping to the MF3D
4. set deck focus is Software in Global Settings

I am using Traktor 2.1.2 (don't have a need to update for the remix decks yet).

Anyone had this problem or can believe of other fixes?

thanks!
Mistie Brenneise
Originally Posted by Stewe
I believe that IG map for MF3D is designed to work with 2.5 and above. It'll not work with previous versions since FX unit mappings are joined in to one page now, so traktor can't know if MF is talking to group or single FX mode.

Upgrading should fix it.
Ah, I see. I didn't see anywhere on the page that said it needed Traktor 2.5. I believe that when the mapping and MF3D were initially released, Traktor 2.5 wasn't out yet? Perhaps v1.1.0 will work for me, but I can't seem to download any of the previous versions from the mapping site. Can anyone send it to me? Thanks!
Kellie Myrum

Upgrading should fix it.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy