MIDI Fighter Pro BeatMasher as Single Controller?

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: MIDI Fighter Pro BeatMasher as Single Controller?Reply
MIDI Fighter Pro BeatMasher as Single Controller?
Posted on: 22.09.2012 by Nga Mcquarter
Hi everyone!! I've been looking for a while for a new update of my actual setup and at some time I saw this cool MIDI Controller, the MIDI Fighter Pro. I've been believeing to hook it up to Traktor Pro 2.5 and using my own 4-Bank Mode Mapping with the preset buttons, one for Deck A, one for Deck B, one for FX (Instant Gratification Mapping) and the last one I don't know (maybe some features of the remix decks?). Then I wouldn't use nothing else, just a Soundcard to link the channels to a mixer. What do you say? Good or bad idea? Any alternative? Thanks!!! ;D
Nga Mcquarter
Hi everyone!! I've been looking for a while for a new update of my actual setup and at some time I saw this cool MIDI Controller, the MIDI Fighter Pro. I've been believeing to hook it up to Traktor Pro 2.5 and using my own 4-Bank Mode Mapping with the preset buttons, one for Deck A, one for Deck B, one for FX (Instant Gratification Mapping) and the last one I don't know (maybe some features of the remix decks?). Then I wouldn't use nothing else, just a Soundcard to link the channels to a mixer. What do you say? Good or bad idea? Any alternative? Thanks!!! ;D
Arthur Prestwich
how did you map your MF pro beatmasher? I just curious because I'm trying to use xtreme mapping app and it is not working. Did you map it in four banks mode?

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy