help getting teensy ++ interfacing with ableton live

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: help getting teensy ++ interfacing with ableton liveReply
help getting teensy ++ interfacing with ableton live
Posted on: 15.10.2012 by Mi Antczak
Hello there! Ok, so I set up my teensy ++ with some push buttons, and I have it set to run midi out. When I hit the buttons, the serial monitor registers, but when I open up ableton live and try to map them to anything, I get nothing. Is there any preset midi controller I need to set inside the preferences to get the teensy talking to ableton? I'm trying to avoid using midi-ox as much as possible, if that makes sense.
So how do i get teensy ++ to talk to ableton?

any help would be greatly appreciated!

btw, as far as code goes, it is the default code given in the fuzzy wobble tutorial
Mi Antczak
Hello there! Ok, so I set up my teensy ++ with some push buttons, and I have it set to run midi out. When I hit the buttons, the serial monitor registers, but when I open up ableton live and try to map them to anything, I get nothing. Is there any preset midi controller I need to set inside the preferences to get the teensy talking to ableton? I'm trying to avoid using midi-ox as much as possible, if that makes sense.
So how do i get teensy ++ to talk to ableton?

any help would be greatly appreciated!

btw, as far as code goes, it is the default code given in the fuzzy wobble tutorial

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy