Am i Missing Something 3D not detected

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Am i Missing Something 3D not detectedReply
Am i Missing Something 3D not detected
Posted on: 17.10.2012 by Nadia Ladoux
Hey all,
i got my MF 3D yesterday and every time i try to update it says "midi fighter not detected"
i have tried a few times, i can send button colors but then i try to update the firmware again and still not detected
am i missing something???
i have tried searching for the right selection of words in the search and nothing relevant seemed to pop up.
Sorry if my search skills aren't up to par
Thanks
Nadia Ladoux
Hey all,
i got my MF 3D yesterday and every time i try to update it says "midi fighter not detected"
i have tried a few times, i can send button colors but then i try to update the firmware again and still not detected
am i missing something???
i have tried searching for the right selection of words in the search and nothing relevant seemed to pop up.
Sorry if my search skills aren't up to par
Thanks
Nadia Ladoux
yeah it sends messages to ableton, and i connected it direct to my mac. tried both usb ports. Nothing so bummed i want to dive into this thing so bad and its just sitting there mocking me. heh
Ressie Bensel
Is the midifighter working? does it send midi data to the dj application you want to use? did you plug the midifighter directly to the pc? there are known problems with usbhubs.
Nadia Ladoux
Hey m.a.d. no luck
thanks for the suggestion
Ressie Bensel
where did you plug in the MF3D? USB 3.0 or 2.0? try to use an USB 2.0 Port. I had some porblems with USB 3.0.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy