I need some help setting up my midi fighter 3D

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: I need some help setting up my midi fighter 3DReply
I need some help setting up my midi fighter 3D
Posted on: 23.10.2012 by Lovetta Langhals
Im am a bit of a beginner when it comes to midi. I can make my midi fighter control the remix decks for traktor, but thats about it. I have the lite version of ableton. I downloaded the MF3D launcher midi map and installed it on my midi fighter using the MF utility and on the ableton. but When i load everything up I can not get anything to work. could someone give me some tips on how to make this work? im getting a little frustrated
Nadia Ladoux
Originally Posted by Blare
Are you using Traktor or Ableton?
Ableton. i keep getting all these spastic midi messages. i tried opening reaktor to fuck around with S-layer and every not sent the ensemble absolutely mental.
Lovetta Langhals
Im am a bit of a beginner when it comes to midi. I can make my midi fighter control the remix decks for traktor, but thats about it. I have the lite version of ableton. I downloaded the MF3D launcher midi map and installed it on my midi fighter using the MF utility and on the ableton. but When i load everything up I can not get anything to work. could someone give me some tips on how to make this work? im getting a little frustrated
Nadia Ladoux
Originally Posted by Blare
Ableton. i keep getting all these spastic midi messages. i tried opening reaktor to fuck around with S-layer and every not sent the ensemble absolutely mental.
Anderson Adaya
Nadia Ladoux
i feel you guys. got this thing and it is basically sitting there cause i cant figure shit out.
Anderson Adaya
I'm also from indiana, ive also been messing with the MF3D. Seems a little boring after you can't figure out all it's nice little options it has. These community s seem a little dead. No real support it seems. It's kinda like here's a badass product now go figure it out.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy