Midifighter Classic for SSL problem

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Midifighter Classic for SSL problemReply
Midifighter Classic for SSL problem
Posted on: 13.11.2012 by Breanne Penge
Well I must say, setting it all up was a breeze. I Downloaded the utility, put my classic into 4 banks mode, moved the xml file into my _serato_ folder and voila.

The loop rolls for both decks were there, as were cue points - but the entire sample mode was not working I should go back and double check what other features were missing and document; but thought I would post in case there is a known issue or anything.

Regards, and thanks again for the tools/mapping.
Breanne Penge
Well I must say, setting it all up was a breeze. I Downloaded the utility, put my classic into 4 banks mode, moved the xml file into my _serato_ folder and voila.

The loop rolls for both decks were there, as were cue points - but the entire sample mode was not working I should go back and double check what other features were missing and document; but thought I would post in case there is a known issue or anything.

Regards, and thanks again for the tools/mapping.
Breanne Penge
Juggle mode works great, Decks A & B work fine...seems just the Sampler Mode isn't doing anything for me.

Tried re-downloading the xml and setting it up again - same deal. Odd, as I am using a TTM57, same as in the post...should work fine...

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy