Midi-fighter classic covers?

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Midi-fighter classic covers?Reply
Midi-fighter classic covers?
Posted on: 03.01.2013 by Tracy Wansing
Anyone remember those midifighter silicone covers they released around exactly 2 years ago?

Back then I was a broke student but I managed to purchase an original midi-fighter (#435/500), and then a few months later they came out with the covers, but I decided to wait it out.

Long story short, I never bought one, but now I'd like to and I see they have discontinued them or something???

Say it ain't so!
Tracy Wansing
Originally Posted by midifidler
Hey fvzz,

If you get in touch with support and ask nicely I'm sure we can sort something out for you.
Is there a certain way I should contact them? Maybe by calling I figure. I was gonna send an email, but I felt like this is not necessarily a technical support or order issue.

Thanks!
Tracy Wansing
Anyone remember those midifighter silicone covers they released around exactly 2 years ago?

Back then I was a broke student but I managed to purchase an original midi-fighter (#435/500), and then a few months later they came out with the covers, but I decided to wait it out.

Long story short, I never bought one, but now I'd like to and I see they have discontinued them or something???

Say it ain't so!
Tracy Wansing
Ok, so I did end up logging a ticket, and they got back to me and it's all sorted!

Thanks again for your suggestions!!!
Adolf Hit
@fvzz

Just log a support ticket - its all the same around here
Tracy Wansing
Originally Posted by midifidler
Hey fvzz,

If you get in touch with support and ask nicely I'm sure we can sort something out for you.
Is there a certain way I should contact them? Maybe by calling I figure. I was gonna send an email, but I felt like this is not necessarily a technical support or order issue.

Thanks!
Adolf Hit
Hey fvzz,

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy