My NEO-GEO inspired Midi-fighter

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: My NEO-GEO inspired Midi-fighterReply
My NEO-GEO inspired Midi-fighter
Posted on: 25.07.2010 by Neva Hoppenrath

When I found out about the midi-fight I was all in. It is the perfect marriage of my two hobbies/interests, music gear (mostly DJ gear ) and Arcade Video games (mostly '90's fighting games). I love customizing all my gear and with the midi-fighter I got to choose the button colors and get it unassembled, so I could Really freak it.

The inspiration for my midi-fighter is SNK's MVS Neo-Geo arcade cabinet. SNK had some of the best fighting games like, Art of fighting, Fatal Fury, and of corse King of Fighters. So I felt it would be a fitting tribute to do a Neo-Geo addition of my midi-fighter.

Here is how I did it

masked

Red paint

Red unmasked

White unmasked

Black the last coat of paint

finished paint

Here are some other pictures

Thanks for taking a look and let me know what you believe
-RPK
Neva Hoppenrath

When I found out about the midi-fight I was all in. It is the perfect marriage of my two hobbies/interests, music gear (mostly DJ gear ) and Arcade Video games (mostly '90's fighting games). I love customizing all my gear and with the midi-fighter I got to choose the button colors and get it unassembled, so I could Really freak it.

The inspiration for my midi-fighter is SNK's MVS Neo-Geo arcade cabinet. SNK had some of the best fighting games like, Art of fighting, Fatal Fury, and of corse King of Fighters. So I felt it would be a fitting tribute to do a Neo-Geo addition of my midi-fighter.

Here is how I did it

masked

Red paint

Red unmasked

White unmasked

Black the last coat of paint

finished paint

Here are some other pictures

Thanks for taking a look and let me know what you believe
-RPK
Libbie Orion
NICE
and what a flashback for me too lol
Tracy Wansing
sweet!! great way indeed to blend the your two hobbies!
Oswaldo Hochradel
awesome work!

i would donate a kidney for that look....

seems to me like you got some painter skills - i don't see any digital printed/cutted layout - 100% handmade?
Meg Reinoehl
Wow... definitely one of the coolest looking MIDI Fighters out there.
Adolf Hit
love it dude!
Brunilda Kora
Nice.
Leeanna Ayla
Very nice.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy