I think my Midi fighter is dead

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: I think my Midi fighter is deadReply
I think my Midi fighter is dead
Posted on: 05.01.2013 by Natosha Tautges
the first button on the top row is always on when I have it plugged in. It doesn't work in traktor at all and I also can't get it to go into menu mode.
Natosha Tautges
the first button on the top row is always on when I have it plugged in. It doesn't work in traktor at all and I also can't get it to go into menu mode.
Lorelei Przybylowicz
My MF stopped working a few weeks again and wasn't responding to the new utility to bring it back.

Raise a ticket on the Support section of the site (https://ranking s.zendesk.com/home) and I got a reply within a day or so and fixed it in 10 minutes.
Adolf Hit
@gasmspasm - get in touch with support and they will help you out with a repair/replacement
Natosha Tautges
No I just have a regular midi fighter.
I don't have any custom software for it and the way I had it mapped out is the first two rows were used for cue points 1-8 on deck A and the next two rows for cue points 1-8 for deck B.
Im not sure what you mean on the third question you asked. When I hold down the first button in the first row and plug it in to try and go into menu mode it doesn't work though.
Claire Auyeung
I need more info: Midi fighter 3d I presume?
Do you use custom Firmware?
Special mappings?
Can you get to other banks by holding other buttons from the top row when powering on?

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy