MF3d Instant grat mapping not working correctly?

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: MF3d Instant grat mapping not working correctly?Reply
MF3d Instant grat mapping not working correctly?
Posted on: 18.01.2013 by Cammy Clegg
Hi so i loaded up the tsi file but it doesnt call up the correct FX or upon release do not turn off. I dont believe its something i did but i could be doing something wrong. Thanks guys.
Cammy Clegg
Originally Posted by Jester
Deckgratmotion used to work for me perfect in tsp 2.03. However since the firmware update, no dice.
Also when i switch decks it turns on the fx for 2 and three and keeps them on. I am not sure if this is a bug or what not but its really pissing me off.
Cammy Clegg
Originally Posted by Stewe
MF in four bank mode?
Nop for banks hold disabled.

Well then i use the utility it is. I believe i need to hit up flashflooder again because it doesnt seem to want to update still.

Windows 8 I hate you
Cammy Clegg
Hi so i loaded up the tsi file but it doesnt call up the correct FX or upon release do not turn off. I dont believe its something i did but i could be doing something wrong. Thanks guys.
Latoria Kavulich
try one of the other mappings like eans's "jam on it" see if those work correctly
Cammy Clegg
Originally Posted by Jester
Deckgratmotion used to work for me perfect in tsp 2.03. However since the firmware update, no dice.
Also when i switch decks it turns on the fx for 2 and three and keeps them on. I am not sure if this is a bug or what not but its really pissing me off.
Latoria Kavulich
Cammy Clegg
Originally Posted by Stewe
MF in four bank mode?
Nop for banks hold disabled.

Well then i use the utility it is. I believe i need to hit up flashflooder again because it doesnt seem to want to update still.

Windows 8 I hate you
Kellie Myrum
MF in four bank mode?
Taylor Reineck
you have to import the tsi file twice

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy