Problems with Firmware update

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Problems with Firmware updateReply
Problems with Firmware update
Posted on: 25.01.2013 by Loria Capwell
***Man im such an idiot, fourbanks mode turned on by accident so it was all changed, sorry to waste anyones time reading this, IGNORE*****

So basically I was having latency problems with my Pro beatmasher and I thought "Hey, i know ill check for a firmware update"

I got the july 2012 update, went through the Midi fighter firmware utility update program, followed the instructions and everything was fine.

Then when i went back to use my MF Pro beatmasher the top row off buttons dont work

(Shift, Play, que, Sync)

I checked if anyone else had any problems like this but nothing was said.. Just wondering what the deal is.

Also before anyone asks, yes I picked Beatmasher in the firmware update.

tldr: Firmware screwed with my top row of buttons on my Midi Fighter Pro Beatmasher, what do?
Loria Capwell
***Man im such an idiot, fourbanks mode turned on by accident so it was all changed, sorry to waste anyones time reading this, IGNORE*****

So basically I was having latency problems with my Pro beatmasher and I thought "Hey, i know ill check for a firmware update"

I got the july 2012 update, went through the Midi fighter firmware utility update program, followed the instructions and everything was fine.

Then when i went back to use my MF Pro beatmasher the top row off buttons dont work

(Shift, Play, que, Sync)

I checked if anyone else had any problems like this but nothing was said.. Just wondering what the deal is.

Also before anyone asks, yes I picked Beatmasher in the firmware update.

tldr: Firmware screwed with my top row of buttons on my Midi Fighter Pro Beatmasher, what do?
Loria Capwell
UPDATE: So i checked the mapping and the buttom buttons, which were Tempo up, Pitch up, Pitch Down, Tempo Down are now changed to Sync, shift cue and play??

I dont understand what is going on at all.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy