questions for Spectra users/makers

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: questions for Spectra users/makersReply
questions for Spectra users/makers
Posted on: 24.01.2013 by Leisa Members
Just discovered these devices this week and I've been day-dreaming about them non-stop... I will be buying one soon, and probably a second one shortly after... but I have a few concerns/curiosities I would like to inquire about first.

I've noticed that the Spectra is new this week and I have also noticed that some colors have sold out already... so are these devices going to be limited or will the colors be restocked ?

How about the buttons ? I prefer the buttons on my Boss/Roland SP202, SP404 and SP505 over Akai's pads so how do they compare ? I know that the SP units are made of softer plastic that feels kind of like a pad but they have give like a button... so if anyone can compare please do that.

Also, I will be using my device for production and not as a performance tool (although I am looking forward to seeing if the Midi Fighter can possible renew my interest in Ableton Live) with Reason 6.5 so I'm curious to hear anyones input on the MF/Reason combo or if there are templates anywhere on the site..

ok I believe that's all I have for now. There may be a few more questions before I make my purchase.

thanks in advance
Leisa Members
Just discovered these devices this week and I've been day-dreaming about them non-stop... I will be buying one soon, and probably a second one shortly after... but I have a few concerns/curiosities I would like to inquire about first.

I've noticed that the Spectra is new this week and I have also noticed that some colors have sold out already... so are these devices going to be limited or will the colors be restocked ?

How about the buttons ? I prefer the buttons on my Boss/Roland SP202, SP404 and SP505 over Akai's pads so how do they compare ? I know that the SP units are made of softer plastic that feels kind of like a pad but they have give like a button... so if anyone can compare please do that.

Also, I will be using my device for production and not as a performance tool (although I am looking forward to seeing if the Midi Fighter can possible renew my interest in Ableton Live) with Reason 6.5 so I'm curious to hear anyones input on the MF/Reason combo or if there are templates anywhere on the site..

ok I believe that's all I have for now. There may be a few more questions before I make my purchase.

thanks in advance
Adolf Hit
Hey Candela

The colors/wood options will be put back in stock, however I do plan on doing limited runs of artist edition style tops in the future.

The buttons are arcade buttons, so hard plastic - but spring loaded so you should love the feel.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy