MF Utility share settings

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: MF Utility share settingsReply
MF Utility share settings
Posted on: 23.01.2013 by An Boldosser
you can save your settings in the MF Utility, i was wanting to share these settings with my friend (color combos and settings) but it appears the files are "locked" within the utility somehow?

if there is a way to share said files, please let me know, i searched in the community s but i didn't see any mention of this

cheers
An Boldosser
Originally Posted by midifidler
@secret seven

Does the File>Export not work for you? This should enable you to export a .mfs file containing all the settings.
yeah it does, and the settings save. and i can import within the utility just fine. but i can ONLY see the files in the directory through the utility, this is when i noticed a "lock" on the files. i have full admin on my pc with hidden and system files viewable
An Boldosser
you can save your settings in the MF Utility, i was wanting to share these settings with my friend (color combos and settings) but it appears the files are "locked" within the utility somehow?

if there is a way to share said files, please let me know, i searched in the community s but i didn't see any mention of this

cheers
An Boldosser
Originally Posted by midifidler
@secret seven

Does the File>Export not work for you? This should enable you to export a .mfs file containing all the settings.
yeah it does, and the settings save. and i can import within the utility just fine. but i can ONLY see the files in the directory through the utility, this is when i noticed a "lock" on the files. i have full admin on my pc with hidden and system files viewable
Adolf Hit
@secret seven

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy