How much will the shipping be AFTER the first 7days?

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: How much will the shipping be AFTER the first 7days?Reply
How much will the shipping be AFTER the first 7days?
Posted on: 23.01.2013 by Awilda Boggie
I was wondering after I noticed the edit on the blog about the release of the MF spectra.

It said 25$ flat rate worldwide for the first 7days

So how much will it be after the 7days? because I actually need a little more money to buy it + pay customs (about 40euros)

thanks in advance
Awilda Boggie
Originally Posted by lapinfuu
I paid 46 $ for FedEx priority, + (Thanks DJTechtools) 10 $ of Taxes (*** I won't explain why I said Thanks, but people who ordered from other countries will understand why I believe, especially people which work with custom house like me ).

So if you order from other country with Fedex you will pay 30 or 46 $ for shipping + FedEx Taxes (1.50 $)+ Fed Ex Administration Taxes ( ~ 15 $ ) + Your Country Taxes on the "product price"***.

I ordered mine already too

And I know why you thanked DJTechtools it has something to do with the value they write on the package, right
Awilda Boggie
I was wondering after I noticed the edit on the blog about the release of the MF spectra.

It said 25$ flat rate worldwide for the first 7days

So how much will it be after the 7days? because I actually need a little more money to buy it + pay customs (about 40euros)

thanks in advance
Awilda Boggie
midifidler already wrote it lol couple of days ago on the MF spectra thread
Vi Melroy
Yep but believe this must be not writted on the community
Awilda Boggie
Originally Posted by lapinfuu
I paid 46 $ for FedEx priority, + (Thanks DJTechtools) 10 $ of Taxes (*** I won't explain why I said Thanks, but people who ordered from other countries will understand why I believe, especially people which work with custom house like me ).

So if you order from other country with Fedex you will pay 30 or 46 $ for shipping + FedEx Taxes (1.50 $)+ Fed Ex Administration Taxes ( ~ 15 $ ) + Your Country Taxes on the "product price"***.

I ordered mine already too

And I know why you thanked DJTechtools it has something to do with the value they write on the package, right
Vi Melroy

Adolf Hit
@32Digits

It should not be more than about $35 - 40 USD to most international destinations

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy