MF 3D - Mad Zach's Ableton Template : Problem with Tilt Fonction on FX.

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: MF 3D - Mad Zach's Ableton Template : Problem with Tilt Fonction on FX.Reply
MF 3D - Mad Zach's Ableton Template : Problem with Tilt Fonction on FX.
Posted on: 28.01.2013 by Vi Melroy
Hello

I download Mad's Ableton Template and try it but I had 2 problems.

The first one is that some of the sound seems to haven't been correctly exported to Ableton ( Joan Sebastian Bach Passion)

And the second which is more problematic..The tilt fonction doe'snt work correctly.

When I put my MF3D on my Desktop the Beat Repeat is on full range so I must have my MF3D button side looking to the left to have no FX active.

Is this normalor there is a problem ?

I'm using Windows with Ableton last trial version download yersterday on the official website.

Thanks.

Lapinfuu aka NoFuture.
Vi Melroy
Hello

I download Mad's Ableton Template and try it but I had 2 problems.

The first one is that some of the sound seems to haven't been correctly exported to Ableton ( Joan Sebastian Bach Passion)

And the second which is more problematic..The tilt fonction doe'snt work correctly.

When I put my MF3D on my Desktop the Beat Repeat is on full range so I must have my MF3D button side looking to the left to have no FX active.

Is this normalor there is a problem ?

I'm using Windows with Ableton last trial version download yersterday on the official website.

Thanks.

Lapinfuu aka NoFuture.
Vi Melroy
I download the other mappings for ableton and after moving the two folder in the midi remote script tilt now works. I believe the other problem come from the version so consider this topic as closed/solved.
Vi Melroy
Mwaerf Ableton Trial is in 8.1.1 so I believe the problem come from here.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy