MF Classic MAD ZACH Ableton Rack usage

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: MF Classic MAD ZACH Ableton Rack usageReply
MF Classic MAD ZACH Ableton Rack usage
Posted on: 29.01.2013 by Ema Screws
Hi All,

I have a MF Classic and want to try one of the MadZach Sound Packs in Abelton (for inger drumming)

Im sadly totaly new in Abelton and i dont know how to use the sound pack with ableton wit the MF Classic.

I search through the Forum but dont find anything. I have ound a MF3D Tutorial but not for a MF Classic.

During my search i found that its possible but dont know how.

Actually my MF Classic is used for Traktor in 4Banks Mode to use IG and something I add by my own.

Could anybody describe me in detail how i can use the sound pack *alp rom Mad Zach with my MF Classic?

Thank you very much !
Ema Screws
Hi All,

I have a MF Classic and want to try one of the MadZach Sound Packs in Abelton (for inger drumming)

Im sadly totaly new in Abelton and i dont know how to use the sound pack with ableton wit the MF Classic.

I search through the Forum but dont find anything. I have ound a MF3D Tutorial but not for a MF Classic.

During my search i found that its possible but dont know how.

Actually my MF Classic is used for Traktor in 4Banks Mode to use IG and something I add by my own.

Could anybody describe me in detail how i can use the sound pack *alp rom Mad Zach with my MF Classic?

Thank you very much !
Ema Screws
Hi Patch,

thank you or the answer - but this helps me not much. I got it right now so that i see mad zachs drum rack sound etc. but i cant controll it with my MF classic? Must i load any mapping to abelton or something else ?

thank you for your help !
Brunilda Kora
Check the Ableton Manual. You can open it from within Ableton.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy