MF3D Remix Decks Help

MF3D Remix Decks Help
Posted on: 28.01.2013 by Eloisa Wenta
I've downloaded the Ean Golden "jam-on-it" mapping and followed all of the instructions (alt firmware, load .mfs, load .tsi, etc...), but I still can't seem to get the remix deck portion of the mapping to work. I've noticed in some videos online that when its plugged in that the kontrol f1 tab should show up in the preferences menu, but this isn't happening for me. If anyone knows anything that would help please reply!
Eloisa Wenta
I've downloaded the Ean Golden "jam-on-it" mapping and followed all of the instructions (alt firmware, load .mfs, load .tsi, etc...), but I still can't seem to get the remix deck portion of the mapping to work. I've noticed in some videos online that when its plugged in that the kontrol f1 tab should show up in the preferences menu, but this isn't happening for me. If anyone knows anything that would help please reply!
Eloisa Wenta
I finally got it working, I had to download and install the controller editor as well as kontrol f1 drivers. Thanks though.
Valery Ellick
When you first plug it in, does the MF have 4 blinking buttons for you to select which deck is the remix deck?

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy