mapping the super combo note in ableton?

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: mapping the super combo note in ableton?Reply
mapping the super combo note in ableton?
Posted on: 14.09.2012 by Cammy Clegg
So i want to map the super combo note in ableton but not sure how to go about doing that? I want to make it to a one shot. and use the combo to stutter beat repeat
Cammy Clegg
Originally Posted by lapinfuu
Maybe this is not a basic Mfd 3d feature if it doeant work try to install gzhtomash remote script like explain at the.mapping page
I mean i know what note it sends how do i map it to a on switch
Cammy Clegg
So i want to map the super combo note in ableton but not sure how to go about doing that? I want to make it to a one shot. and use the combo to stutter beat repeat
Cammy Clegg
Originally Posted by lapinfuu
Maybe this is not a basic Mfd 3d feature if it doeant work try to install gzhtomash remote script like explain at the.mapping page
I mean i know what note it sends how do i map it to a on switch
Vi Melroy
Vi Melroy
pressing the 4 button holding them from left to right send a 5th note Take a empty drum rack and you will see which note is activated by pressing the four button of a.row. If this is.not clear tell ill try to explain this inna better english.
Hildegard Angellotti
I too am wondering how to do this. I could store a lot of extra oneshots as combos in ableton.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy