Disable Motion on MidiFighter 3D

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Disable Motion on MidiFighter 3DReply
Disable Motion on MidiFighter 3D
Posted on: 03.02.2013 by Jamee Zaborny
This may be a dumb question, but depending on the kind of mix I'm playing, there are times I just don't want the motion trigger on my MidiFighter 3D. I tried disabling all tilt directions and joint tilt cc'd on the MF utility, but I'm still getting motion. Am I missing something?

Please let me know.

Thanks!
Jamee Zaborny
This may be a dumb question, but depending on the kind of mix I'm playing, there are times I just don't want the motion trigger on my MidiFighter 3D. I tried disabling all tilt directions and joint tilt cc'd on the MF utility, but I'm still getting motion. Am I missing something?

Please let me know.

Thanks!
Jamee Zaborny
Thanks guys...that was the issue. You can disable it in the Utility, but if it's mapped it still will have motion.

I created a new mfs file without any motion mapped and it worked just fine...
Tomiko Schellenberger
Couldn't you just remove any mapping of the tilt sensors? That way they would still be active just not controlling anything.
Jamee Zaborny
Thanks. I'll double check when I get home. I'm 99.99% sure that's what mine looked like, less some aesthetics since you have the windows firmware and I'm using a mac...will keep in touch...if it doesn't work, I'll likely see if I can open a ticket with DJTT as it should be a very simple fix.
Latoria Kavulich
It should look something like this. I just disabled the tilt functions as a test and it works fine.

Jamee Zaborny
Yup. At first I thought maybe I didn't, but I disabled what I thought should be, sent to MF and still nothing. I restarted both Traktor and the MF Utility, repeated my steps and still the 3D was responding to motion.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!
Adolf Hit
Did you click "Send to Midi Fighter" after deselecting the tilt directions?

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy