Wood Cover for Spectra

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Wood Cover for SpectraReply
Wood Cover for Spectra
Posted on: 01.02.2013 by Buster Beleno
I see the photos of them and want to pick one up

Anyone know if they already sold out? Any news on when they will be available?

Thank you
Leisa Members
Originally Posted by midifidler
Hey our wood shipment was delayed but came in this morning so they will be back in stock later this week

hey Fidler,

are the rest of the colors going to be restocked ? I want to get a look at all the options before I build mine
Buster Beleno
I see the photos of them and want to pick one up

Anyone know if they already sold out? Any news on when they will be available?

Thank you
Adolf Hit
Hey DeeJayJade,

They will be back in stock later today
Grady Weinkauf
Hey Michael,

I dont see the wood top option when looking through the customization, will that be updated once they are in stock?
Adolf Hit
Hey Candela,

We are actually going to be sold out of the Midi Fighter Spectra until the end of next week.

When they do come back into stock we will have plenty of wood tops available, however the acrylic tops will not be available till a few days after that, following this we will have plenty of stock of all options and there should not be any more outages.

Sorry for the delay!

Michael
Leisa Members
Originally Posted by midifidler
Hey our wood shipment was delayed but came in this morning so they will be back in stock later this week

hey Fidler,

are the rest of the colors going to be restocked ? I want to get a look at all the options before I build mine
Adolf Hit
Nedra Fresneda
They should be available now at the store. There was a 1 week delay to start building them on release day but that should be taken care of by now.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy