Do I have to map t Midi Fighter Spectra to be able to use Traktor Pro 2's Remix Decks

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: Do I have to map t Midi Fighter Spectra to be able to use Traktor Pro 2's Remix DecksReply
Do I have to map t Midi Fighter Spectra to be able to use Traktor Pro 2's Remix Decks
Posted on: 18.02.2013 by Meaghan Staino
I have the Spectra DeckGrat, but I also want to use the remix decks. Do I have to get another mapping for it?
Or if not, could someone please explain how I play it with all my midi buttons?

Thanks in advance
Meaghan Staino
I have the Spectra DeckGrat, but I also want to use the remix decks. Do I have to get another mapping for it?
Or if not, could someone please explain how I play it with all my midi buttons?

Thanks in advance
Shawnta Orenstein
In the MF Utility (available as download on the product page) you set the firmware to Remix Deck and then when you go into Traktor you should be faced with Blinking lights on the MF to show which deck is available for you to choose to control and press one of the blinking buttons. Then you should be ready to go for the remix part.

If you then wanna use the DeckGrat mapping as well then that should be loaded in Traktor as well, In the MF Utility you can then assign one of the side buttons to work as HID Toggle (meaning you can switch from Remix Control to Midi Control for the Grat mapping)

Also remember to load the Traktor F1 Driver in Traktor for the Remix Deck

This is how i have mine set up and hope this helps you if not just ask again

//Buffaz
Meaghan Staino
I'm still stuck on this.

Where is the utility menu?
What are the HID buttons?

Surely it cant be that hard to set up the remix decks on my midi fighter/
Latoria Kavulich
you need an HID toggle button. go into the hid options in the utility to set one up
Meaghan Staino
It's in Remix Deck now (by right clicking the Deck # then selecting Remix Deck).
I've put all the samples in the boxes but when I click my midi fighter spectra buttons, nothing happens? (except being able to stop/start the track.
Latoria Kavulich
Change to the remix deck firmware in the Utility and you are good to go.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy