a few little MF3D issue fixes i discovered

Home :: MIDIfighter Resources and Discussion :: a few little MF3D issue fixes i discoveredReply
a few little MF3D issue fixes i discovered
Posted on: 18.02.2013 by Tressa Caufield
1: so i'm currently using the "jam on it" mapping for my 3D, and discovered a little bug when tilting it forwards it of course activates and controls the filter. I noticed that when i do this, with keylock on it moves the keylock knob in traktor right along with the filter knob. This of course became a problem during sets, i don't know if this has been fixed but the best way i figured out how to stop it from happening is to turn off the keylock and then just reset the key knob when ready to turn it back on.

2: when i first started using my 3D with my main controller, i noticed the cpu usage went threw the roof and crashed traktor a couple times mid set. i found a few solutions to this, i discovered that if i set the in and out to all ports instead of just exclusively to the midi fighter, that it took up less cpu usage yet still triggered effects properly. I also discovered that by using a program called "game booster" it improved my latency quite a bit.

just a few things i've found solutions for personally. Hope it helps someone.
Tressa Caufield
1: so i'm currently using the "jam on it" mapping for my 3D, and discovered a little bug when tilting it forwards it of course activates and controls the filter. I noticed that when i do this, with keylock on it moves the keylock knob in traktor right along with the filter knob. This of course became a problem during sets, i don't know if this has been fixed but the best way i figured out how to stop it from happening is to turn off the keylock and then just reset the key knob when ready to turn it back on.

2: when i first started using my 3D with my main controller, i noticed the cpu usage went threw the roof and crashed traktor a couple times mid set. i found a few solutions to this, i discovered that if i set the in and out to all ports instead of just exclusively to the midi fighter, that it took up less cpu usage yet still triggered effects properly. I also discovered that by using a program called "game booster" it improved my latency quite a bit.

just a few things i've found solutions for personally. Hope it helps someone.
Valery Ellick
I haven't experienced either of these issues, but at least you've found ways around them.
The first issue sounds like a mapping issue. The second one sounds like a resource issue. I'm running an S2, MF3D and MFPro on an MB Air without any CPU usage issues.

<< Back to MIDIfighter Resources and DiscussionReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy