numark tt 500's

numark tt 500's
Posted on: 04.05.2012 by Millie Deforest
hey all just picked up a pair of numark tt500's i have never used vinyl i've always used controllers. I am trying to connect the turntables while using what appears to be SL1. i hooked them up yesterday and downloaded the program but for some reason only 1 of the tables was working. the other was did not appear to be in sync. it turns on and i was able to load a track to it but for some reason when i put the needle down on it the song will not play. nor will the song scroll to make it look like its playing. Only the vinyl spins and nothing else happens i cant get the program to get the song to play. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
Millie Deforest
hey all just picked up a pair of numark tt500's i have never used vinyl i've always used controllers. I am trying to connect the turntables while using what appears to be SL1. i hooked them up yesterday and downloaded the program but for some reason only 1 of the tables was working. the other was did not appear to be in sync. it turns on and i was able to load a track to it but for some reason when i put the needle down on it the song will not play. nor will the song scroll to make it look like its playing. Only the vinyl spins and nothing else happens i cant get the program to get the song to play. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
Kiyoko Wellisch
Can you show us what the scope looks like please?

<< Back to Oldschool - vinyl and disc Djs topicReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy