help on pro2.6

help on pro2.6
Posted on: 06.11.2012 by Amelia Mastin
can i put my vms4 working along my 2 ndx 400 (cdj) as timecodes on traktor pro 2.6, or must i change to traktor scratch???
can somebody explain me how please??

best regards

djkiter
Amelia Mastin
thks padi_04...

having the vms4 working as sound card, switching chanel 3&4 to analog mode, and plug the ndx 400.... instead of buying a external soundcard, can it be done ??
isint the function of external sound card is the same of vms4 ???.... i
Amelia Mastin
thks padi_04...

having the vms4 working as sound card, switching chanel 3&4 to analog mode, and plug the ndx 400.... instead of buying a external soundcard, can it be done ??
Amelia Mastin
thks padi_04...

Amelia Mastin
thks padi_04...

Amelia Mastin
thks padi_04...

Amelia Mastin
thks padi_04...

Amelia Mastin
thks padi_04...

Amelia Mastin
thks padi_04...

Harley Zitka
Originally Posted by djkiter
traktor .... ? can i release timecode function on traktor pro...or just scatch ???
No. As those above have repeated stated, you need Traktor Scratch Pro 2 AND a certified interface to unlock timecode capability.
Amelia Mastin
Originally Posted by frequencym
As others have said, in order to use Traktor timecode you need a copy of Traktor with a Scratch license and the audio device you select in Traktor has to be NI certified. Meaning you won't be able to use your vms4 with timecode. NI certified audio devices act as a crude form of DRM; Traktor won't enable timecode functionality unless you use one for audio I/O.
traktor .... ? can i release timecode function on traktor pro...or just scatch ???
Amelia Mastin
thks padi_04...

Amelia Mastin
can i put my vms4 working along my 2 ndx 400 (cdj) as timecodes on traktor pro 2.6, or must i change to traktor scratch???
can somebody explain me how please??

best regards

djkiter
Amelia Mastin
ok... sorry about the that.. traktor for me is PRO 2.. not TraktorProScratch... now i know ..
Harley Zitka
Originally Posted by djkiter
No. As those above have repeated stated, you need Traktor Scratch Pro 2 AND a certified interface to unlock timecode capability.
Amelia Mastin
Originally Posted by frequencym
As others have said, in order to use Traktor timecode you need a copy of Traktor with a Scratch license and the audio device you select in Traktor has to be NI certified. Meaning you won't be able to use your vms4 with timecode. NI certified audio devices act as a crude form of DRM; Traktor won't enable timecode functionality unless you use one for audio I/O.
Allan Neubert
Tania Somppi
You need the TSP software AND an NI audio interface or certified device.
The VMS4 is not a certified device.
Kristofer Krauel
You dont need just any external soundcard you need a Traktor certified soundcard in order to "unlock" timecode capability.
Amelia Mastin
thks padi_04...

Nedra Fresneda
You need scratch pro to unlock timecode functionality and a certified soundcard/mixer.... meaning you need a new soundcard and pay for the upgrade or just purchase a tsp bundle.

<< Back to Oldschool - vinyl and disc Djs topicReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy