Help with a soundcard

Help with a soundcard
Posted on: 12.11.2012 by Georgine Kronner
Hi guys,

So, I have 2x 1210s and a Numark M6 mixer which has 4 channels. Now I want to go down the DVS route and get an X1. Can I use a Traktor Audio 6 to control the turntables for deck A and B and use the X1 to control deck C and D? Or do I need the Traktor Audio 10 instead of the Audio 6?

I hope that's clear enough to understand, any help is appreciated
Georgine Kronner
Hi guys,

So, I have 2x 1210s and a Numark M6 mixer which has 4 channels. Now I want to go down the DVS route and get an X1. Can I use a Traktor Audio 6 to control the turntables for deck A and B and use the X1 to control deck C and D? Or do I need the Traktor Audio 10 instead of the Audio 6?

I hope that's clear enough to understand, any help is appreciated
Georgine Kronner
Ahh ok I understand, thanks for the help!
Albertina Fay
If you want to have separate volume controls on your mixer for decks C & D, then you will need an Audio8/10.

If you don't mind having both C and D coming out through the third channel on your mixer (only one fader for both decks), then the Audio6 will be just fine.
Evie Baghdasarian
But you will have to route c and d to a single channel. If you want them to have their own channel you need the A10. I use a second x1 to control sample decks, so using the filters I'm okay having c and d on the same channel.
Evie Baghdasarian
A6 will work just fine, this is pretty much my exact setup,

<< Back to Oldschool - vinyl and disc Djs topicReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy