DAP T-3000 turntables (for a starter)?

Home :: Oldschool - vinyl and disc Djs topic :: DAP T-3000 turntables (for a starter)?Reply
DAP T-3000 turntables (for a starter)?
Posted on: 13.11.2012 by Alease Fitch
Heya

I just found a pretty cheap deal, 2 DAP T-3000 turntables and a 2 channel mixer for 160 euros.
But now I wonder, are Dap turntables any good?
I want to use them for scratching, but considering I have never done so before are they good for a starter?

And please don't start recommending Tecnics, I know they're great but I just don't have the money for those.

Many thanks in advance
Alease Fitch
Heya

I just found a pretty cheap deal, 2 DAP T-3000 turntables and a 2 channel mixer for 160 euros.
But now I wonder, are Dap turntables any good?
I want to use them for scratching, but considering I have never done so before are they good for a starter?

And please don't start recommending Tecnics, I know they're great but I just don't have the money for those.

Many thanks in advance
Alease Fitch
Oh, the DAPs have been sold already, but that set of Reloops might be a thing for me, the mixer included is a Reloop rmx 30
Alease Fitch
Right now I have a Novation Twitch and a Launchpad, a very controllerist setup.
I want to expand that with two turntables to do scratching on, working trough DVS ofcourse :P

My experience is not too big, I have been DJing for about a year and I only did so digital (trough controllers)

Also I don't believe I'll move them around much, if a all. They'll be for use at home and for practicing.

Thanks for the reply btw
Yong Aptekar
Those DAP decks don't look too bad for starters. They have decent torque, and the switchable line/phono outs are a nice touch. Techs are great, and if you've played on them you will know why, but they aren't the be all end all.

If you are looking to move the decks around a lot, you will want cases/better quality decks, but if you are looking to just have them at home to play on, they may be the perfect thing for you.

What is your experience like? Time DJing, what have you used before, do you just want to learn to scratch?

Also, what's the mixer?
Alease Fitch
And what about the Reloop rp 4000?

<< Back to Oldschool - vinyl and disc Djs topicReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy