I just got a two cdj900s & DJM 800 how do i hook up to Traktor?

Home :: Oldschool - vinyl and disc Djs topic :: I just got a two cdj900s & DJM 800 how do i hook up to Traktor?Reply
I just got a two cdj900s & DJM 800 how do i hook up to Traktor?
Posted on: 19.11.2012 by Brent Mcdermot
Hey guys

I got robbed about a month ago lost my midi fighter, apc 40, S4, F1 & KP3... LUCKY i always keep my Laptop on me.

So i just brought two CDJ 900 and DJM 800 sooo what do i have to do to to get it to work with my laptop with Traktor? and what extra stuff do i need? cords and jazz ect...

Thanks people
Brent Mcdermot
Hey guys

I got robbed about a month ago lost my midi fighter, apc 40, S4, F1 & KP3... LUCKY i always keep my Laptop on me.

So i just brought two CDJ 900 and DJM 800 sooo what do i have to do to to get it to work with my laptop with Traktor? and what extra stuff do i need? cords and jazz ect...

Thanks people
Adrian Zadrozny
Let me know how you like this setup. I currently have a DJM 850 with an X1 to control my decks. Might try and pick up some CDJ's in the future. Preferably 900's.
Brent Mcdermot
thanks for the help boyz... got to buy some usb cables to test these bad boys out!

once again thanks
Tatum Ansaldo
All you need is a USB cable for each CDJ and of course audio cables to connect them to the mixer. You may want a USB hub if you're using other controllers.
Annalisa Shogren
Follow the video tutorial and you're good to go...

http://blog.dubspot.com/controlling-...ial-w-dj-endo/

<< Back to Oldschool - vinyl and disc Djs topicReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy