vinyl storage- front facing storage?

Home :: Oldschool - vinyl and disc Djs topic :: vinyl storage- front facing storage?Reply
vinyl storage- front facing storage?
Posted on: 24.11.2012 by Laurel Litchko
hola djtt,

i currently use an expedite shelf to store my vinyl collection, but i am interested in getting something that will allow me to store my records in a front facing manner. this would allow me to easily flip through my collection which means i'd actually listen to them more lol. anyone know where i can get something like this?
Celestine Porebski
Originally Posted by dripstep
I will have to take a pic when I'm home, but I have a "studio" made of expedit furniture. I have a 2x4 set up the way its designed, and then I took another 2x4 and turned it into a 1x4 and put it on top of the 2x4 on its side. The extra pieces have been cut to raise up the inside, and my records can be flipped through properly.

Awesome idea!!
Laurel Litchko
hola djtt,

i currently use an expedite shelf to store my vinyl collection, but i am interested in getting something that will allow me to store my records in a front facing manner. this would allow me to easily flip through my collection which means i'd actually listen to them more lol. anyone know where i can get something like this?
Danae Dumler
Depends on the size of your space of course but for that size a collection a couple milk crates will do. Or do like I do and make a pile on the floor with the records leaning against a wall; no box needed
Laurel Litchko
i have around 200-210 records at the moment but i buy them pretty regularly now. probably two per week, so my collection is growing.

I'm interested in a pic of your setup!
Celestine Porebski
Originally Posted by dripstep
I will have to take a pic when I'm home, but I have a "studio" made of expedit furniture. I have a 2x4 set up the way its designed, and then I took another 2x4 and turned it into a 1x4 and put it on top of the 2x4 on its side. The extra pieces have been cut to raise up the inside, and my records can be flipped through properly.

Awesome idea!!
Yong Aptekar
Dorie Scelzo
How many records?

Mine live in an Expedit now too, and it's annoying as hell to flip through. I also don't live with them at the moment, otherwise I would have solved the problem by going back to milk-crate style boxes that are actually the right size.

<< Back to Oldschool - vinyl and disc Djs topicReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy