Timecode cd download

Timecode cd download
Posted on: 06.03.2012 by Dominick Fornell
Hi,
I have an s4 with the scratch upgrade, using timecode vinyls at home. Was looking to download the timecode CDs but the files don't show up when I log in on the NI site. Has anyone had this problem? I was just going to buy the discs but nowhere has them in stock and would like to use them at a gig tomorrow evening ?
Thanks
Dominick Fornell
Hi,
I have an s4 with the scratch upgrade, using timecode vinyls at home. Was looking to download the timecode CDs but the files don't show up when I log in on the NI site. Has anyone had this problem? I was just going to buy the discs but nowhere has them in stock and would like to use them at a gig tomorrow evening ?
Thanks
Precious Pequignot
Is it still possible to rip the timecode file off the timecode cds and burn them to a blank cd and use that?
Erinn Kanthak
time code cd for traktor pro 2????
Alla Bluemke
Wow really? that blows.....
Monroe Vandeslunt
I guess I should probably XLD rip my timecode CD's then huh? Muahahahaha
Annalisa Shogren
I guess it's something to do with the new time code. Also, it makes them money for starters.
Tatum Ansaldo
are you kidding me? that's retarded.

edit: just checked and you're right. That's outrageous. Serato CDs can be DL'd free and so could NI's until recently, why the change?!
Dominick Fornell
So NI got back to me, the download is no longer available, have to buy the discs. Kinda sucks but oh well
Dominick Fornell
No luck in service centre either, I've sent an email to NI so hopefully will get it sorted
Tatum Ansaldo
Go into NI service center and it's one of available files for download. I forget which section it's in but it's definitely there.

<< Back to Oldschool - vinyl and disc Djs topicReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy