[Question] - Hooking up a studio, with DVS

Home :: Oldschool - vinyl and disc Djs topic :: [Question] - Hooking up a studio, with DVSReply
[Question] - Hooking up a studio, with DVS
Posted on: 20.12.2012 by Earlean Mundstock
So i've been using a dvs for a while, and soon upgraded to a house studio for music production. I have all my system( KRK / MIc / etc..) hooked up to a MBox2 , besides my TT,Mixer which are hooked up to my Audio 6. Now when if i run Traktor i can play normally, but when i exit out if i play a song then no sounds comes out. I'm trying to make it still i have my full DVS setup at all times, and when i just want to listen to tracks/prepare sets i can do that to.
Earlean Mundstock
So i've been using a dvs for a while, and soon upgraded to a house studio for music production. I have all my system( KRK / MIc / etc..) hooked up to a MBox2 , besides my TT,Mixer which are hooked up to my Audio 6. Now when if i run Traktor i can play normally, but when i exit out if i play a song then no sounds comes out. I'm trying to make it still i have my full DVS setup at all times, and when i just want to listen to tracks/prepare sets i can do that to.
Earlean Mundstock
Okay so i had to re-route everything, since i had my masters from my mixer direct to KRK.

So now nonthings working, but it's probbaly my wiring i have
Nurmark mixer > (in) Audio 6 > (out) Audio 6 > Mbox2
KRK L/R > KRK 10' Sub > Krk > Mbox (Spdif) port, RCA.

Now nonthing is working, since i set my defualt audio interface to Mbox2
While in traktor it stil Audio 6

Update -
Got youtube working, but only from the 10's subwoofer so its straight bass, and if i switch my audio device on traktor to mbox i get a bass sound like above, but lose my DVS
Federico Vilas
you just need to run your aux output on front of audio 6 to your mbox and route 1/2 as your record/booth out...and adjust levels as needed...or run the booth out of your mixer to your mbox
Maricruz Felter
sounds like your default audio interface is different between your OS and your DJ software.

<< Back to Oldschool - vinyl and disc Djs topicReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy