Can someone translate this calibration image for me??

Home :: Oldschool - vinyl and disc Djs topic :: Can someone translate this calibration image for me??Reply
Can someone translate this calibration image for me??
Posted on: 11.01.2013 by Qiana Castellucci
Seems to work OK, but I thought i was supposed to get two circles. I get one blue one and a fuzzy line at 45ish degrees (see image).

As i say, the control seems to work OK, but I wonder if this isn't something i should be sorting to get a cleaner signal?

Many thanks

Oh, should have said, this is Z2, SL1210, ortofon OM DJ S cart.

I'm having both decks completely refurbished and upgraded next week, so if this is a Cart issue I'll sort it all at the same time
Qiana Castellucci
Originally Posted by iambiggles
Seems to work OK, but I thought i was supposed to get two circles. I get one blue one and a fuzzy line at 45ish degrees (see image).

As i say, the control seems to work OK, but I ................................ deleted daftness
What can I say... I was looking at the old MK1 calibration images. i finally realised when I actually went to the install directory and read the doc there....the CORRECT one! Suffice to say I'm getting a good signal and am happy with it. Wondered why it was working so well
Qiana Castellucci

As i say, the control seems to work OK, but I wonder if this isn't something i should be sorting to get a cleaner signal?

Many thanks

Oh, should have said, this is Z2, SL1210, ortofon OM DJ S cart.

I'm having both decks completely refurbished and upgraded next week, so if this is a Cart issue I'll sort it all at the same time
Qiana Castellucci
I didn't do anything. The image i posted is the correct looking one for MK2 vinyl. i was looking at the manual for MK1 vinyl and expecting to see the two orange circles rather than this one. If you're on MK2 vinyl and your calibration image looks like this - its perfect
Kelsi Shong
Could you explain what you did? I've been having the same calibration problem since I started using Traktor.
Qiana Castellucci
Originally Posted by iambiggles

As i say, the control seems to work OK, but I ................................ deleted daftness
What can I say... I was looking at the old MK1 calibration images. i finally realised when I actually went to the install directory and read the doc there....the CORRECT one! Suffice to say I'm getting a good signal and am happy with it. Wondered why it was working so well

<< Back to Oldschool - vinyl and disc Djs topicReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy