Strobe Calibration dots on super oem tables. checking pitch

Home :: Oldschool - vinyl and disc Djs topic :: Strobe Calibration dots on super oem tables. checking pitchReply
Strobe Calibration dots on super oem tables. checking pitch
Posted on: 15.01.2013 by Precious Pequignot
Hi guys,

So recently i got a chance to purchase a pair of used stanton st150s, and I was wondering whether the strobe calibration light works in the same way as a technics?

Do i check in the same way for the stanton st150s, compared to the technics, for factory settings of +6%, +3.3%, 0% and -3.3%? corresponding with the correct dots that should stay still?

And is this only applicable for the 8% pitch range? How about the rest of the ranges?

Are the stanton st150s using a digital pitch? Or like a technics 1 that may be slightly off and need calibration?

Thank you!
Precious Pequignot
Hi guys,

So recently i got a chance to purchase a pair of used stanton st150s, and I was wondering whether the strobe calibration light works in the same way as a technics?

Do i check in the same way for the stanton st150s, compared to the technics, for factory settings of +6%, +3.3%, 0% and -3.3%? corresponding with the correct dots that should stay still?

And is this only applicable for the 8% pitch range? How about the rest of the ranges?

Are the stanton st150s using a digital pitch? Or like a technics 1 that may be slightly off and need calibration?

Thank you!

<< Back to Oldschool - vinyl and disc Djs topicReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy