Help me upgrade my gear! (DDJ SX vs NS7 MKII etc)

Home :: Oldschool - vinyl and disc Djs topic :: Help me upgrade my gear! (DDJ SX vs NS7 MKII etc)Reply
Help me upgrade my gear! (DDJ SX vs NS7 MKII etc)
Posted on: 15.02.2013 by Mari Gordish
I currently have a Numark Mixdeck, I know, not the best. I am 15 years old so I am not too serious but I've grown a lot. I live in SF and I just got a gig at the DNA Lounge to open up for Kid Ink. Basically, I NEED an upgrade soon.

I have picked out some options :

DDJ SX
Numark NS7 MK2 (August 2013)
v7s and a mixer?

See, I like the DDJ SX because its 4 channel, has a great price and the 16 performance pads. Also it uses the new Serato DJ. I also like the NS7 MK2 because it is the same as the DDJSX but it has the MOTORIZED PLATTERS. Which I absolutely love. But it releases in August and that is a really long wait on 5 months almost. Also, I thought maybe some v7s with a mixer because of the motorized platters? I am not that experienced with hooking up two players to a mixer and using it with my computer because I usually use an all-in-one set up. Also I thought maybe a DDJSX with two v7s (Eventually) if that is possible.

Please help me. Im confused and annoyed.

PS. I NEED the motorized platters in my set up. I love scratching and mixing with them. Even some Denon DNS-3000 are okay but you must watch my age and that I don't have too much money ~$1100. Please help me though!

Anyone who doesnt want to read everything :

I need a set up with :

- Motorized Platters
- 4 channels
- Uses Serato DJ or Itch
- Fairly low price (~$1100)
- Prefer performance pads
Mari Gordish
Originally Posted by makar1
Technically it should be in the Controller section rather than CDJ/Vinyl, but since most people visit the General board you'll probably get enough responses in your other thread.
Okay thanks.
Mari Gordish
You already made a post about this here:
http://community .djranking s.com/showthread.php?t=67590
I realized that this was a better section, and I might get better/more responses here. I am new here. Sorry.
Mari Gordish
I currently have a Numark Mixdeck, I know, not the best. I am 15 years old so I am not too serious but I've grown a lot. I live in SF and I just got a gig at the DNA Lounge to open up for Kid Ink. Basically, I NEED an upgrade soon.

I have picked out some options :

DDJ SX
Numark NS7 MK2 (August 2013)
v7s and a mixer?

See, I like the DDJ SX because its 4 channel, has a great price and the 16 performance pads. Also it uses the new Serato DJ. I also like the NS7 MK2 because it is the same as the DDJSX but it has the MOTORIZED PLATTERS. Which I absolutely love. But it releases in August and that is a really long wait on 5 months almost. Also, I thought maybe some v7s with a mixer because of the motorized platters? I am not that experienced with hooking up two players to a mixer and using it with my computer because I usually use an all-in-one set up. Also I thought maybe a DDJSX with two v7s (Eventually) if that is possible.

Please help me. Im confused and annoyed.

PS. I NEED the motorized platters in my set up. I love scratching and mixing with them. Even some Denon DNS-3000 are okay but you must watch my age and that I don't have too much money ~$1100. Please help me though!

Anyone who doesnt want to read everything :

I need a set up with :

- Motorized Platters
- 4 channels
- Uses Serato DJ or Itch
- Fairly low price (~$1100)
- Prefer performance pads
Mari Gordish
Technically it should be in the Controller section rather than CDJ/Vinyl, but since most people visit the General board you'll probably get enough responses in your other thread.
Okay thanks.
Alphonso Deitchman
Mari Gordish
I realized that this was a better section, and I might get better/more responses here. I am new here. Sorry.
Alphonso Deitchman

<< Back to Oldschool - vinyl and disc Djs topicReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy