Which mixer is good for scratching?

Home :: Oldschool - vinyl and disc Djs topic :: Which mixer is good for scratching?Reply
Which mixer is good for scratching?
Posted on: 12.03.2013 by Yong Celestino
Hi everyone, I just bought 2 Stanton turntables (secondhand) and I am looking for a good mixer. I am going to use it for scratching, but I would also like to use a Korg Kaossilator with this setup, so I would need more than 2 channels on my mixer, but are there any good scratch mixers with more than 2 channels? I have a budget of around 700 euros.
Yong Celestino
Originally Posted by SlayForMoney
Do you use a mac or a win laptop?
I use a windows laptop
Yong Celestino
Hi everyone, I just bought 2 Stanton turntables (secondhand) and I am looking for a good mixer. I am going to use it for scratching, but I would also like to use a Korg Kaossilator with this setup, so I would need more than 2 channels on my mixer, but are there any good scratch mixers with more than 2 channels? I have a budget of around 700 euros.
Yong Celestino
Originally Posted by SlayForMoney
I use a windows laptop
Federico Vilas
any mixer with a send/return or aux control will work. I personally like vestax 07pro, mackie d.2 is also great and SUPER CHEAP now, just make sure you get the original and not the PRO version. OR you can pickup a vestax 004xl and install an innofader
Antoine Wasiewicz
DDM4K and an Innofader will be more fun than you can handle.
Isa Erik
Yong Celestino
Thanks for the response guys! I will take a look at the mixers you suggested
Yong Celestino
Well I would prefer to have full control over the Korg. I would also like to use everything in combination with Traktor Scratch Pro, I forgot to mension that in the first post.
Ming Devis
Have a look for a second hand Ecler Nuo 3 or a Rane Empath. Both have 3 channels and are great for scratching
Emelina Chillson
My favorite mixers include Vestax Samurai, PMC207, Mackie D.2 and d.4, pioneer djm400, and ecler nuo 2. When you get more experienced, pick up an innofader as well. Worth every penny bruv. Have loads of fun rockin it!
Alphonso Deitchman
Do you need full EQ and fader for your Korg? Most 2 channel mixers include an Aux input too.

<< Back to Oldschool - vinyl and disc Djs topicReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy