CDJ-2000nexus.. when I hit Play/Pause, the track goes into a "Stutter/Bouncer"..

Home :: Oldschool - vinyl and disc Djs topic :: CDJ-2000nexus.. when I hit Play/Pause, the track goes into a "Stutter/Bouncer"..Reply
CDJ-2000nexus.. when I hit Play/Pause, the track goes into a "Stutter/Bouncer"..
Posted on: 18.03.2013 by Kandis Smollen
Hey guys, just wanted to first say thank you for bearing with me while I figure out how to get these things up and working properly..

I am able to get audio working now, however, when I have a track playing in the CDJ, it won't let me Pause the track.. instead, it goes into an annoying "Stutter/Bouncer" sounding effect.. does anybody know how to solve this?
Teresia Janusch
Originally Posted by 3heads
+1 lol

FYI, there was once a time, before CDJs had 'vinyl emulation' (as Pioneer referred to it in 2001) where when you pressed play/pause, it stuttered the current frame so you could find the down beat and set the cue point.
Celestine Porebski
Originally Posted by kooper1980
Im amazed that anyone would buy this gear and not understand how it works. Fucking vinyl mode. SERIOUSLY!!!
Yeah, spending a couple months pay on gear and then being to lazy to read the manual - I seriously don't get it. I would have probably read the manual several times already even before actually buying the stuff.
Kristofer Krauel
Im amazed that anyone would buy this gear and not understand how it works. Fucking vinyl mode. SERIOUSLY!!!
Kandis Smollen
Originally Posted by lip5016
Hey guys, just wanted to first say thank you for bearing with me while I figure out how to get these things up and working properly..

I am able to get audio working now, however, when I have a track playing in the CDJ, it won't let me Pause the track.. instead, it goes into an annoying "Stutter/Bouncer" sounding effect.. does anybody know how to solve this?

hey, nevermind! i figured out that i had to switch it from CDJ to VINYL, which solved the problem.. I tried to delete the thread, but don't see the option anywhere!
Kandis Smollen

Kristofer Krauel
That's the way I always use cdj's. that "stutter" allows you to be pretty precise with your first cue point.
Tamela Batara
Yep. Like on my CDJ 500. Awesome bit of kit at the turn of the Millennium.
Teresia Janusch
+1 lol

FYI, there was once a time, before CDJs had 'vinyl emulation' (as Pioneer referred to it in 2001) where when you pressed play/pause, it stuttered the current frame so you could find the down beat and set the cue point.
Celestine Porebski
Originally Posted by kooper1980
Yeah, spending a couple months pay on gear and then being to lazy to read the manual - I seriously don't get it. I would have probably read the manual several times already even before actually buying the stuff.
Kristofer Krauel
Celestine Porebski
Augustine Mitzen
sorry, but
Mimi Mahaffee
Only moderators can delete threads, thats why I suggest you sir read the manual before creating a million threads on the community ..
Kandis Smollen
Originally Posted by lip5016

hey, nevermind! i figured out that i had to switch it from CDJ to VINYL, which solved the problem.. I tried to delete the thread, but don't see the option anywhere!

<< Back to Oldschool - vinyl and disc Djs topicReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy