Technics 1200 Black and Silver

Home :: Oldschool - vinyl and disc Djs topic :: Technics 1200 Black and SilverReply
Technics 1200 Black and Silver
Posted on: 24.03.2013 by Mercedez Holzhueter
Hi guys,

What do you believe of a setup with black and silver 1200's mixed together.
Albertina Fay
Originally Posted by pigeontoad
image.jpg I'm waiting on my LEDs to come in for my other deck so it's not painted yet. For now I have one black and one silver. Don't know how to rotate the picture on my phone. Just tilt your head like you're about to eat a taco.
how are you liking the mixer?
Collen Ladanyi
Those are both the same model. The other one used to be beat up pretty bad. I sanded it before doing primer, paint, decals, and clear coat. I'm going to paint the other one too but I'm still waiting for the LEDs and the UFO lights to come in the mail. image.jpg. This is the before and after for my black deck.
Collen Ladanyi
image.jpg I'm waiting on my LEDs to come in for my other deck so it's not painted yet. For now I have one black and one silver. Don't know how to rotate the picture on my phone. Just tilt your head like you're about to eat a taco.
Mercedez Holzhueter
Hi guys,

What do you believe of a setup with black and silver 1200's mixed together.
Collen Ladanyi
The cross fader is like butter and I like how you can easily switch from vinyl to dvs without having to unplug shit.
Collen Ladanyi
Yeah that's the plan. There was a no solder led kit but it was more expensive and it's not like it would be very hard to do with soldering.

I really like this mixer a lot.
Albertina Fay
Originally Posted by pigeontoad
how are you liking the mixer?
Mercedez Holzhueter
WOW man, looks awesome! Great work on the respray. Luckily I found someone selling another black one for a decent price that I'm going to pick up later today to match my other one. Are you just soldering the LED's into the circuit? I've been believeing of doing an LED swap on my decks.
Collen Ladanyi
Those are both the same model. The other one used to be beat up pretty bad. I sanded it before doing primer, paint, decals, and clear coat. I'm going to paint the other one too but I'm still waiting for the LEDs and the UFO lights to come in the mail. image.jpg. This is the before and after for my black deck.
Augustine Mitzen
it's like that in a local club, not very good looking. That said, i noticed it after a year or so.
Doesn't really matter, but if you have a choice go with decks of the same color (black ones prefferably - are those 1210s?)
Mercedez Holzhueter
"Just tilt your head like you're about to eat a taco." - Made my day
Collen Ladanyi
Mi Gabele
You're Born An Original Don't Die A Copy - John Mason
Ervin Calvery
It would drive me mad. My 1200's are both white, but I would be fine as along they matched.
Brunilda Kora
You will DEFINITELY be a worse DJ for having different colour decks.

Definitely.

<< Back to Oldschool - vinyl and disc Djs topicReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy