Numark TT500 - bought 4 months ago(new) , weird motor problem?

Home :: Oldschool - vinyl and disc Djs topic :: Numark TT500 - bought 4 months ago(new) , weird motor problem?Reply
Numark TT500 - bought 4 months ago(new) , weird motor problem?
Posted on: 24.04.2013 by Golda Sivertson
Hi. i bought brand new Numark TT500 in december 2012. i was uisng it for mixing ONLY.

i'm training scratch stuff for few days and...i turned today motor on (with no any record) and i herad motor rattling. it's not loud, but i can hear it. is it normal? or is it same koind of motor damage?

help

Ps. i hope you can understand what i meant, my english is quite poor.

Golda Sivertson
Hi. i bought brand new Numark TT500 in december 2012. i was uisng it for mixing ONLY.

i'm training scratch stuff for few days and...i turned today motor on (with no any record) and i herad motor rattling. it's not loud, but i can hear it. is it normal? or is it same koind of motor damage?

help

Ps. i hope you can understand what i meant, my english is quite poor.

Elsie Golis
or get technics, those will last for 20
Golda Sivertson
buying TT500 was mistake. but i really thought, that they are solid as a rock. i want to buy PDX, but it's hard to find units made in japan. so i bought new turntable.

My girlfiedn have PDX 2000 since 8 years.

and guess what.

THEY STILL WORKING.

meh.
Emelina Chillson
mos def. Dude you will lvoe the vestax. I still have mine in cases in my closet. They dont get used but i am NEVER letting them go. They are friggin butter!
Golda Sivertson
this is some kind of joke. i'm gonna repair it, sell this and buy pair od PDX.

i like Numark, my first mixer was DM 1050, i had NS6 and this was really good. broken motor after 4 months? THIS US UNACCEPTABLE.

good luck numark, that was last thing u bought from you.

thanks for respond bro.
Emelina Chillson
Ive seen them last less time. I had a pair of ttx's when they first came out, when the guy at guitar center asked me if I wanted a replacement, I said no and im returning the non-broken one as well. I had a motor go out after 3 months.
Golda Sivertson
BUT I BOUGHT IT 4 MONTHS AGO. i have 8 months warranty. it's insane, i care about it very, very much. i have dust cover, i have good air circulation, awesome slipmats, i have nver stop the platter by my hand (i'm beatmatching using pitchfader only) and what? afte4 months i have motor problems?

i'm gonna cry, seriously. if this is really mototr damage im gonna repair this in service and sell this thing.

come on, this is SCRATCH turntable with ultra-high torque.

((
Emelina Chillson
The tt500's dont last long bruv. Any pressure put on their spindle will cause issues over time. Sorry to hear about this.

<< Back to Oldschool - vinyl and disc Djs topicReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy