CDJ-800 MK1 for 175$ CAN, should I do it?

Home :: Oldschool - vinyl and disc Djs topic :: CDJ-800 MK1 for 175$ CAN, should I do it?Reply
CDJ-800 MK1 for 175$ CAN, should I do it?
Posted on: 01.05.2013 by Jorge Furber
Spotted a CDJ-800 MK1 on Craigslist for 175$ (CAN). Should I do it? I don't know if I'll use it because I do really love my 400s, but at that price, I feel like it could be a nice addition or a way to sell my DJM-600 that just won't sell by bundling them together. So what do you believe?
Jorge Furber
Originally Posted by bassgoesmeow
I wouldn't. Good deal, but you don't need it. Stop being compulsive, julz!
I'm trying, I swear!!!

My main concern is that without CDJs, my DJM-600 (that I picked up in a great deal too...fml lol) doesn't seem to sell. I add a CDJ and I can almost double the price...and because the DJM could be part of a trade for a camaro and the guy is a DJ and is interested with the DJM, again, adding a CDJ could make the price of the Camaro drop by twice the price I'll pay for the CDJ...

I know what you're believeing...I"m overbelieveing this deal lol I'm a woman in the end, it happens! :P
Jorge Furber
Spotted a CDJ-800 MK1 on Craigslist for 175$ (CAN). Should I do it? I don't know if I'll use it because I do really love my 400s, but at that price, I feel like it could be a nice addition or a way to sell my DJM-600 that just won't sell by bundling them together. So what do you believe?
Augustine Mitzen
i hate the loose platter on the mk1s, good on you for not picking it up
Jorge Furber
Good call. The only good thing in this is I know one of my friends is probably going to pick it up. At least one of us will be making money with it lol thanks for the advices!
Joya Heiberg
I buy to sell all the time. I suggest you be patient. You don't want to be stuck with more gear, and more hassle trying to get rid of it. 800s can be a tough sell, as well.
Jorge Furber
Originally Posted by bassgoesmeow
I'm trying, I swear!!!

My main concern is that without CDJs, my DJM-600 (that I picked up in a great deal too...fml lol) doesn't seem to sell. I add a CDJ and I can almost double the price...and because the DJM could be part of a trade for a camaro and the guy is a DJ and is interested with the DJM, again, adding a CDJ could make the price of the Camaro drop by twice the price I'll pay for the CDJ...

I know what you're believeing...I"m overbelieveing this deal lol I'm a woman in the end, it happens! :P
Joya Heiberg

<< Back to Oldschool - vinyl and disc Djs topicReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy