DB2 Filter Off

DB2 Filter Off
Posted on: 10.05.2013 by Lana Akey
I was in the middle of practicing on my DB2 and the filter kept on slowly drifting off on Channel X (turning red to indicated no filter applied even though it was in the center). I currently have to turn it almost fully down to the left in order to have no filter applied leaving a very very small space for my low pass filter to run through. I tried restarting, hard reset, reinstalling firmware, reseting to factory defaults and nothing is fixing it. I opened up the back of my DB2 to make sure that everything was in all the way or nothing out of place, but to be honest I couldn't figure out where the filter cable was because there were some cards in the way. The only option I can believe of now is to take off the actual knob itself and try to readjust it so that its in the middle but at the same time the knobs on this mixer don't come off very easily and I feel like I may break it in the attempt.

Has anyone else experienced an issue like this or have any idea what I could do next to fix it?
Lana Akey
I was in the middle of practicing on my DB2 and the filter kept on slowly drifting off on Channel X (turning red to indicated no filter applied even though it was in the center). I currently have to turn it almost fully down to the left in order to have no filter applied leaving a very very small space for my low pass filter to run through. I tried restarting, hard reset, reinstalling firmware, reseting to factory defaults and nothing is fixing it. I opened up the back of my DB2 to make sure that everything was in all the way or nothing out of place, but to be honest I couldn't figure out where the filter cable was because there were some cards in the way. The only option I can believe of now is to take off the actual knob itself and try to readjust it so that its in the middle but at the same time the knobs on this mixer don't come off very easily and I feel like I may break it in the attempt.

Has anyone else experienced an issue like this or have any idea what I could do next to fix it?

<< Back to Oldschool - vinyl and disc Djs topicReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy