Help me decided between two different turntables... :)

Home :: Oldschool - vinyl and disc Djs topic :: Help me decided between two different turntables... :)Reply
Help me decided between two different turntables... :)
Posted on: 21.06.2013 by Loralee Erban
Before people suggest "why don't you just save for technics" I have a chance to get one turntable very cheap second hand ... like
Loralee Erban
Before people suggest "why don't you just save for technics" I have a chance to get one turntable very cheap second hand ... like
Loralee Erban
Loralee Erban
Loralee Erban
Loralee Erban
Loralee Erban
Loralee Erban
Loralee Erban
Loralee Erban
Loralee Erban
Loralee Erban
Loralee Erban
Loralee Erban
Loralee Erban
Loralee Erban
Loralee Erban
omnitronic looks like a replica technic from what I can tell, what do you mean by super oem? (sounds technical haha) Cheers for the replies so far!!
Emelina Chillson
Omnnitronic all the way man. Sony makes crap phonographs and turntables.
Hanna Ridenbaugh
I bought a pair of the sony ps dj9000, sold them within a week, they're shiT. And you'd be lucky to find spares for them if they broke. My advice stay away.

The omnitronic might be a super oem. worth checking that out.
Loralee Erban
Yeah the Sony seems to look better on paper although the other doesnt have such bad feedback either hopefully they are in good condition.
Alphonso Deitchman
From a few quick searches the Sony appears to be the better turntable. Try them out yourself if possible.

<< Back to Oldschool - vinyl and disc Djs topicReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy