cdj800 mk1 can't read cd and ejects it again

Home :: Oldschool - vinyl and disc Djs topic :: cdj800 mk1 can't read cd and ejects it againReply
cdj800 mk1 can't read cd and ejects it again
Posted on: 29.06.2013 by Delcie Jacklitch
Who can help me?
I gave uploaded a short film in YouTube to explain the problem

The laser i have allready replaced and i have also removed the static bridge from the laser.
I have tried all diferent kind of cd's but the problem remains.

Thanks allready

Kind regards
Mario
Delcie Jacklitch
Originally Posted by Oudwater75
Who can help me?

The laser i have allready replaced and i have also removed the static bridge from the laser.

Thanks allready

Kind regards
Mario

Here an additional film to explain the problem i have with the cdj 800 mk1. It looks lije the new laser works but that the motor is not working correctly. As mentioned before the static bridge is allready removed from the laser.

Delcie Jacklitch
Originally Posted by Jester
When was the last time you had a service?
Goodmorning,

Last Service i don't know. I bought the player in this condition just to figure out how the technique of these players works.

Would you have an idea where to look at? I found out that with both laser + the complete unit act with the same problem. The unit that's on the film is make much noise ( probably not good centerd ). The new unit is quiet but runs the same way. So it starts for a second then nothing and then it tries again for 2 seconds and ejects.

I can bring the cd player to repair but first i want to try it myself.
For djing i have another set so it's not that i need it to play right now.

Regards
Mario
Delcie Jacklitch
Who can help me?

Thanks allready

Kind regards
Mario
Delcie Jacklitch
Originally Posted by Oudwater75
Who can help me?

Thanks allready

Kind regards
Mario

Here an additional film to explain the problem i have with the cdj 800 mk1. It looks lije the new laser works but that the motor is not working correctly. As mentioned before the static bridge is allready removed from the laser.

Delcie Jacklitch
Goodmorning,

Last Service i don't know. I bought the player in this condition just to figure out how the technique of these players works.

Would you have an idea where to look at? I found out that with both laser + the complete unit act with the same problem. The unit that's on the film is make much noise ( probably not good centerd ). The new unit is quiet but runs the same way. So it starts for a second then nothing and then it tries again for 2 seconds and ejects.

Regards
Mario
Delcie Jacklitch
Goodmorning,

Regards
Mario
Latoria Kavulich

<< Back to Oldschool - vinyl and disc Djs topicReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy