Hot Cues & Hot Loops

Hot Cues & Hot Loops
Posted on: 30.09.2013 by Loyd Cilek
Just curious to see how many people use hot cues & hot loops with their CDJs/rekordbox.

I haven't really utilised this feature but I saw Jordan Peak at the weekend and he used hot loops regularly in his set to great effect.

Hellen Mindrup
Originally Posted by DeanOakley
Oh, that's not good.

I know the only time I have tried using a hot cue I didn't realise you had to load them when you load a new tune, so pressed the hot cue button, flipped to an old song and I sh*t myself.
Haha. Well, that's why I just left it alone. I didn't want any issues like this to arise.
Loyd Cilek
Just curious to see how many people use hot cues & hot loops with their CDJs/rekordbox.

I haven't really utilised this feature but I saw Jordan Peak at the weekend and he used hot loops regularly in his set to great effect.

Hellen Mindrup
Originally Posted by DeanOakley
Oh, that's not good.

I know the only time I have tried using a hot cue I didn't realise you had to load them when you load a new tune, so pressed the hot cue button, flipped to an old song and I sh*t myself.
Haha. Well, that's why I just left it alone. I didn't want any issues like this to arise.
Loyd Cilek
Oh, that's not good.

Hellen Mindrup
Idk, I tried setting up a few then when I went to sync my USB it shot me some bullshit error message saying something about it was gonna erase something or some random shit with the hot cues so I said screw it.

<< Back to Oldschool - vinyl and disc Djs topicReply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy