Chroma Caps on the Numark Mixtrack Pro 2

Home :: Reviews of DJ equipment :: Chroma Caps on the Numark Mixtrack Pro 2Reply
Chroma Caps on the Numark Mixtrack Pro 2
Posted on: 08.06.2013 by Kiesha Tayson
Hellow guys, just wondering if the chroma caps are going to fit the Newmark Mixtrack Pro 2?, do they fit perfectly?, if someone knows please let me know, thanks
Susie Onsrud
Yeah they all fit, including the encoder.

Some of the knobs bottom out but you can fix this by inserting small pieces of paper into the knob to raise it's profile. The same goes for the faders that all seem to scratch the plastic unless you insert paper.

Effects knobs on the Mixtrack Pro II are endless, however the Chroma Caps are not and this is very annoying for those knobs.

Otherwise a lot better than the standard knobs and faders and are much easier to grip. I believe part of the problem is the build quality of the controller itself, most of my shafts are already bent anyway.
Kiesha Tayson
Hellow guys, just wondering if the chroma caps are going to fit the Newmark Mixtrack Pro 2?, do they fit perfectly?, if someone knows please let me know, thanks
Kellie Myrum
There's still no controller update for mixtrack pro 2 though.
Wilton Keuning
Word of Advice: Read the Stickies Mate.

Here you go.
Blanche Dumke
Hey,

as the Chroma Caps are working with the "old" Mixtrack I guess they should work with the new Mixtrack too.

<< Back to Reviews of DJ equipment Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy