Any one watching the finale?
Latoria Kavulich
last 2 episodes would be considered the d
Hanna Ridenbaugh
Originally Posted by Ed Paris
i quit watching it during the third season. wasn
Alycia Niederriter
Originally Posted by ichitaka
I still wish that Walt would have cooked for a last time.
Definitely... The Last Batch.
Libbie Orion
Originally Posted by LoveBeat
I follow the series since last Juny and I really liked the finale, it was EXACTLY what should happen. Without giving too much detail, I loved the scene with Elliot and Gretchen, the cinematography is EPIC. Also the last scene with Skyler was touching to me, don't you believe? And I'm soooooo happy for Jesse, his face was AWESOME. Epic finale to an epic series!!
the sniper beams were unreal in that scene.
Red lasers through the windows..... WOW!!!! and then the reveal!!
Latoria Kavulich
Rolanda Clodfelder
Originally Posted by Daily Crisis
Anyway, I swear they announced it would be 75 min episodes?
They were....Inclusive however of americanized advertising so 55 mins each for the last 2.
Alycia Niederriter
Originally Posted by zimfella
Season 3 did gig a bit drawn out I thought,but push through it. You won't be disappointed.
A Brightonnian!? You won't be disappointed, to anyone who hasn't watched all of Breaking Bad yet, watch it.
Hanna Ridenbaugh
Alycia Niederriter
Originally Posted by ichitaka
Definitely... The Last Batch.
Fatimah Czuprynski
Libbie Orion
Originally Posted by LoveBeat
I follow the series since last Juny and I really liked the finale, it was EXACTLY what should happen. Without giving too much detail, I loved the scene with Elliot and Gretchen, the cinematography is EPIC. Also the last scene with Skyler was touching to me, don't you believe? And I'm soooooo happy for Jesse, his face was AWESOME. Epic finale to an epic series!!
the sniper beams were unreal in that scene.
Red lasers through the windows..... WOW!!!! and then the reveal!!
Dione Haimes
Absolutely awesome ending, gutted its finished now

Had to stay away from anything that said breaking or bad all day yesterday so there wasnt any spoilers !
Osvaldo Newhall
The best TV series ever!
Latoria Kavulich
Rolanda Clodfelder
Anyway, I swear they announced it would be 75 min episodes?
They were....Inclusive however of americanized advertising so 55 mins each for the last 2.
Alycia Niederriter
In my honest opinion I believe they could of done with at least a couple more episodes. It all just happened so fast.. All the previous seasons seem very gradual. However the last 6 episodes have been extremely fast paced. It just doesn't seem right to me. Anyway, I swear they announced it would be 75 min episodes?
Alycia Niederriter
Originally Posted by zimfella
Season 3 did gig a bit drawn out I thought,but push through it. You won't be disappointed.
A Brightonnian!? You won't be disappointed, to anyone who hasn't watched all of Breaking Bad yet, watch it.
Trula Willadsen
Started watching this epic show in the last week of August. The evening S05E11 was being broadcasted I had seen all seasons. It hooked me and never let me go. Had goosebumps all over the place when I watched the Series Finale. Not entirely satisfied but still pretty happy with it. Ep 14 was epic, 15 not so much so I do feel like they rushed to much in the final ep a little.
Alycia Niederriter
I'm so sad it's come to an end.
Latoria Kavulich
fitting end to an amazing show. right up there with the sopranos, better imo
Hanna Ridenbaugh
Kristi Killingworth
+1 to an awesome ending. A small part of me wishes that we could've gotten one last "bitch" from jesse. Even the weird melancholy yet somewhat uplifting tone was nice. It fit well w/ the deliberate pacing of the episode. In some ways it sort of reminded me of an old Western movie.
Nga Mcquarter
Macie Mcgorty
Ooooh I'm not sure, maybe we'll find out.
Yeah I want the surprise mainly.
Though I did like the Chrysler.
Alycia Niederriter
Originally Posted by antifmradio
i believe he is talking about the one with the surprise in the trunk
Ooooh I'm not sure, maybe we'll find out.
Ryan Raczek
best finale ever!
Libbie Orion
It's the 2013 Chrysler 300C, that's his new one.
i believe he is talking about the one with the surprise in the trunk
Lilliana Perris
Alycia Niederriter
Originally Posted by Sandlag
I want Walt's car anyone know how to make it?
It's the 2013 Chrysler 300C, that's his new one.
Libbie Orion
that finale was inSANE
perfect ways to tie up all the lose ends.
Giving it a couple days for everyone to watch on TIVO before i say much but WOW

The kitchen see with Anna Gunn (Skyler) was perfect
i watched TALKING BAD and they said the chemistry in that scene actually had the camera man crying! he had to take his eye
off the view piece
Macie Mcgorty
I want Walt's car anyone know how to make it?
Alycia Niederriter
I'm watching the finale toevening with the family, can't wait but then again I will miss it. Literally the best TV show there is.
Matt Kane
Kristofer Krauel
Same here. Great ending!
Latoria Kavulich
Just finished watching the finale over here. lips are sealed until tomorrow
Jonathan Chiuchiolo
Non spoiler alert!!! LOL

it's still the best show ever and I'm probably going to watch it from start to finish again but I wasn't really satisfied with the ending... I always though Hank would bust him and maybe kill him. They could of definitely milked it for another couple of seasons and still stayed relevant without turning to weak plots though.

September/October has been a good time... Pro's: GTA5; Breaking Bad; Walking Dead; Scot Project... Cons: still no fucking VDJ8!!!!!!!!!
Dione Haimes
No spoilers allowed
Jonathan Chiuchiolo
It just got uploaded to PB.. I believe I'm gonna cry when the best TV Show ever finishes, I like the walking dead but it's a poor consolation to replace BB, It has been pretty intense for the last couple few weeks. I'm betting Sky or Walter Jr will end Walt... Can't wait to find out but there is about 50,000 leaches and 10,000 seeders, this will take a while.
Nelly Mortl
I have to see!
Osvaldo Newhall
I'll be watching it in a few hours. The best TV series ever!

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy