Tractor S2 Auto Cruse Control Settings Help

Tractor S2 Auto Cruse Control Settings Help
Posted on: 23.10.2013 by Quintin Gregorian
Hello,

I an unable to use the Auto Cruse Control on my Tractor S2. I looked at a few video tutorials on line but I must be missing out on some crucial settings.

1.In Preferences / Loading I already set the "activate fade out fade in markers"
2.I marked the cue points for fading in and fading our for 3 tracks. Would I need to do this for a whole collection?
3. I have tried point 2 in the playlist and also in a different folder
4. I tried two other different settings in Preferences / Loading I tried it both wtih the "Load Next At End Of Track" ticked and also unticked.
5. In Preferences / Mixer I set the crossfade time to 4.8 sec and to smooth.
6. I loaded the first tune into Deck A and set the crossfader on Deck B to 0 (all the way down) as seen in the YouTube tutorial
7. I pressed the Cruse (Autoplay) in the top right corner (next to the preferences and full screen mode buttons on my laptop) and I got a red error message flashing in the bottom tab saying:

"Cruse (Autoplay) can only be enabled in the Collection or Playlist node."

I looked in preferences but do not seem to find where I could turn this on.

What do you believe I am missing out on here? Please enlighten me. :-)

Many thanks for your help.
Have a lovely day and evening ,
K
Quintin Gregorian
Hello,

I an unable to use the Auto Cruse Control on my Tractor S2. I looked at a few video tutorials on line but I must be missing out on some crucial settings.

1.In Preferences / Loading I already set the "activate fade out fade in markers"
2.I marked the cue points for fading in and fading our for 3 tracks. Would I need to do this for a whole collection?
3. I have tried point 2 in the playlist and also in a different folder
4. I tried two other different settings in Preferences / Loading I tried it both wtih the "Load Next At End Of Track" ticked and also unticked.
5. In Preferences / Mixer I set the crossfade time to 4.8 sec and to smooth.
6. I loaded the first tune into Deck A and set the crossfader on Deck B to 0 (all the way down) as seen in the YouTube tutorial
7. I pressed the Cruse (Autoplay) in the top right corner (next to the preferences and full screen mode buttons on my laptop) and I got a red error message flashing in the bottom tab saying:

"Cruse (Autoplay) can only be enabled in the Collection or Playlist node."

I looked in preferences but do not seem to find where I could turn this on.

What do you believe I am missing out on here? Please enlighten me. :-)

Many thanks for your help.
Have a lovely day and evening ,
K
Charline Dye
Is there a deck playing when you select the Cruise icon? And is a playlist selected in the browser tree?
Yong Aptekar
ITunes works better bro

<< Back to Free word - say whatever you like which does not fit under the other topics.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy